[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Should we have a systems administrators list?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 1 12:29:26 EDT 2012

> I'm -1 to this proposal.

I'm -1.  In general, I think new lists should be created when
warranted by heavy traffic on a topic.  We have a new catalogers list
now (which happened with much less discussion than we're giving here),
and there's no traffic on it at all.  If folks are intimidated by
existing lists, we should work to fix that rather than work around it.

But, as was said in IRC today, whatever gets folks talking and sharing...

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org