[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we have a systems administrators list?

Victoria Bush vbush at ilstu.edu
Tue May 1 14:13:17 EDT 2012

I was thinking of something similar, where the subject line would be tagged to help identify what "subset" of topics the post was about. If folks are strongly wedded to keeping everything on the general mailing list, that's fine--but better tagging may help to minimize disruption.

-Vicki

--
Victoria Bush
Opscan Evaluation Manager