[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Twitter Report on the Evergreen International Conference'2012

Vyacheslav Tykhonov vty at iisg.nl
Tue May 1 17:06:59 EDT 2012

Dear all,

As twitter website doesn't have archive, we're prepared twitter report based on all tweets for Evergreen conference, and I would like to share it with all attenders.
You can read this report as Excel or CSV file, so I hope it can be really helpful for all us.

Best Regards,
Slava Tykhonov
mailto:vty at iisg.nl
Software Developer of International Institute of Social History (IISG)
Amsterdam, Netherlands
http://socialhistory.org