[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Should we have a systems administrators list?

rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed May 2 08:34:27 EDT 2012

Quoting Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com>:

> However, I would like to riff off a comment that Dan Scott made on IRC
> earlier today: if a sysadmin list gets created but folks start
> "answering" questions with the response "You're on the wrong list!  Go
> away!", I would immediately move to collapse *all* Evergreen project
> into open-ils-general. ;)

I'm tempted to setup a bot to +1 this sentiment repeatedly.  To me the
argument behind creating a new list is to expand conversations and
create new ones, not to fork or stifle them.

> Regards,
>
> Galen
> --
> Galen Charlton
> Director of Support and Implementation
> Equinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Experts
> email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
> direct: +1 770-709-5581
> cell:   +1 404-984-4366
> skype:  gmcharlt
> web:    http://www.esilibrary.com
> Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org &
> http://evergreen-ils.org

Rogan Hamby
Manager Rock Hill Library & Reference Services
York County Library System

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark
to read." - Groucho Marx