[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we have a systems administrators list?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed May 2 08:40:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

On May 2, 2012, at 8:01 AM, Sharp, Chris wrote:
> So I'd like to propose a virtual meeting of people interested in Evergreen sys admin issues where we can discuss the best way to address these newfound needs.  My assumption is that we could meet in the #evergreen IRC channel sometime in the next few weeks (it will have to be May 14 or after for me to be able to attend).  I've created a Doodle poll where you can indicate your interest/availability:

An IRC meeting for folks interested in Evergreen system administration is a good idea; thank you for suggesting it.  However, I would also encourage folks who would like to start a discussion now on any systems topics to do so.

> http://doodle.com/q4x47f86nhhpxar3

(this link doesn't work for me either, though)

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton