[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we have a systems administrators list?

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 2 08:46:25 EDT 2012

> An IRC meeting for folks interested in Evergreen system
> administration is a good idea; thank you for suggesting it.
>  However, I would also encourage folks who would like to start a
> discussion now on any systems topics to do so.

I'm always for that.  To be clear, my suggestion to have a meeting is not meant to be a replacement for list discussion of any kind, be it this list or the proposed new one.

> (this link doesn't work for me either, though)

There must be something going on with Doodle's site.  The link works for me on multiple computers in multiple browsers and I've already received a response from someone else.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Chris