[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] System Administration Interest Group IRC Meeting, Friday, May 18, 1:00 p.m. EDT

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 4 15:44:26 EDT 2012

Hi again all,

There were 11 respondents to the Doodle poll and everyone was free on the afternoon of Friday, May 18th, so I've scheduled a 1:00 p.m. (EDT) meeting.  I will construct a loose agenda based on the discussions we've had here on the list, in IRC, and in person at the conference last week.  Please let me know (either privately or here on the list) if there's anything specific you'd like to cover.

The meeting will be held in the #evergreen IRC channel on the FreeNode network.  Information about connecting to that channel is here:

http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php

Thanks to all who responded!

Chris

--