[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Setting up demo for smallish mixed consortium

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Sat May 5 09:10:55 EDT 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 8:10 PM, "bfeifarek at q.com" <bfeifarek at q.com> wrote:

> The basic setup does need at minimum the "small" Amazon instance to have OpenSRF and the database running, but that configure still does not cost too much.

I can confirm this, but it does run noticeably better on a Medium. We
shut the thing off when it wasn't needed and it ended up costing us $9
last month. This is definitely a less than ideal solution compared to
virtually any other, but in our case I had exactly 0 time to do an
install (and I needed an excuse to try EC2), so the AMI was very
handy.

Cheers,
Justin