[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Come join the DIG crowd!

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue May 8 17:24:24 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

My apologies for cross-posting.

At the recent conference in Indianapolis the Documentation Interest
Group gave a lightening talk looking for DIG volunteers, for those
that did not see it I wanted to share it with the rest of the
community.

http://prezi.com/c27n-ut-nr2x/dig-lightning-talk/

(We used Prezi.com for the presentation and we recommend you see this
presentation in full screen mode by clicking on the "more" button,
then selecting "fullscreen".)

No need to be a developer to help out DIG , and every little bit of
help we get will add up.

For more information about joining DIG visit:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_participation

Also, feel free to stop by our next monthly IRC meeting on May 3rd at
2 PM EST[1]

Thanks for your time,
June, Roni, and Yamil

[1] #evergreen channel on FreeNode http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php