[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: campus card compatibility with Evergreen Library installation

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue May 8 19:59:48 EDT 2012

What a bizarre response by Bob Huber!  And looking at the website they
offer no information about the "allcampuscard" so there's no way for anyone
to know how it interfaces with the ILS or any other program for that
matter.....bizarre.

I just sent a note to Bob to see if he'd give us some info about any
standards or interfaces they might rely upon.

Is he just selling the product and counting on writing a custom interface
for whomever buys it?

Lori