[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bibliomation has planted a seed - look at what's growing in Evergreen now!

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu May 10 13:25:38 EDT 2012

Huzzah!  Sounds exciting!

But one thing...shouldn't the Launchpad entry as well as a "Bug" be entered
NOW so that everyone who doesn't see this email stands a better chance of
knowing this work is in the works?  Even a skeletel entry in Launchpad
would be good.  That's what I believe should happen (and that is what I've
been telling the new developers I work with to do).

We also talked about putting development initiatives and RFPs in one area
so people could see what twinkles were in other library's eyes.  The only
place I found for such a thing was

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=development_proposals

But the above link appears to contain primarily things the developers put
there for the GSOC project.  And some of it is very old.  I'm wondering if
we need to

a) update that page
b) make it less buried (i.e. a link off that same Community menu item we
are going to have?  or should be under the Contribute menu?)

Thoughts?

Lori