[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bibliomation has planted a seed - look at what's growing in Evergreen now!

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu May 10 13:56:09 EDT 2012

Hi Lori,

Good point about Launchpad.  Fortunately, the original problem was
reported publicly back in April and discussed in IRC and other areas at
length.  This is a link to the existing bug ticket on the subject:

Notably, that bug ticket doesn't include the word "Syndetics" in the
title, but that was because we were trying to be inclusive since when we
first made the report, we did not know all the available added content
providers currently employed by Evergreen libraries or what scope we
were aiming for.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum