[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging Audio Visual equipment

Trisha Cantwell Keene tcantwell at coa.edu
Mon May 14 10:57:07 EDT 2012

Is anyone cataloging and circulating audio visual equipment with Evergreen?

If so, would you share what you are using for a fixed field 'type'?

We are interested in putting these records in the first time ( ;D) in such
a way that our patrons will have a filter or an easy way to locate all the
AV equipment in the catalog. How will they be able to search just for AV?
By call number, call number prefix.

Thanks for all suggestions etc.
Trisha

--
Trisha Cantwell Keene
Associate Director

(207) 801-5661
(207) 288-2328 Fax
tcantwell at coa.edu

"Google can bring you back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can
bring you back the right one."  The Guardian (London)