[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] June Newsletter Plans

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon May 14 15:36:25 EDT 2012

Hi all-

Plans are underway for the June edition of the Evergreen newsletter.  It
will hit the presses sometime in mid-June, but there's no time like the
present to send me your Evergreen news item or items.

Just come up on Evergreen?

Have some bit of Evergreen development in the works?

Done something new with the catalog or maybe reports?

Something else Evergreen-ful I haven't thought of here?

Drop me a line and I'll include it in the June newsletter.

Remember - if it's Evergreen-y, it's newsworthy.

Amy (terlaga at biblio.org)

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.