[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serial patterns in the EG wiki

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:34:30 EDT 2012

Thank you so much!!! We are upgrading to 2.2 in July, so I'll use these
then.

Thank you again--you have saved me do much time. I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Tara

Sent from my phone

On 2012-05-22, at 5:16 AM, Mieke Stroo <mst at iisg.nl> wrote:

Hi All,

I added serial patterns as they are used by the IISG. Take a look if you're
interested:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=acq:serials:patterns

Simply copy and paste the patterns into ‘Captions and patterns’ and
generate new predictions.

Good luck.

<image001.jpg>

         Mieke Stroo