[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serial patterns in the EG wiki

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:35:08 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> Hi Mieke,
>
> This is great stuff! Thank you for sharing your patterns on the wiki. I know
> we'll have many libraries that will appreciate all of this work.
>
> However, I'm having trouble copying and pasting these patterns, and I
> believe it might be related to the quotation marks.

[UPDATE: I see Jason and Lebbeous just fixed this, but for background
...] Assuming that the first row is the one you pasted in from the
wiki, it looks like you're getting "smart quotes".  The reason/problem
is that the wiki transmutes "s into starting/ending smart quotes for
aesthetic reason ... quite annoying, but (as mentioned) <code> stops
that.

--
Mike Rylander