[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging Audio Visual equipment

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 23 14:17:13 EDT 2012

I meant to add the link to the mods site and forgot -- thanks for adding
it.

I wasn't sure about locally assigned call numbers. 690s and 590s don't
appear to be indexed for keyword search by default so I didn't know if any
local fields were.

PINES has a mixture of MODS and MARC tag indexing, which works pretty
well.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax