[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to Export Authority Records

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Thu May 24 06:27:44 EDT 2012

Dear community,

We are currently working on exporting our records from Evergreen 1.4.0.4
running on Ubuntu server. The problem is that we are unable to find an
effective tool to export the whole database of bib. records and their
holdings. System contains nearly 16000 records which are attached to 30
various libraries. Maybe there is some SQL command specifically designed
to export all bibliographic records and their holdings at once?
Any suggestions?
Regards,
Arayik.