[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to Export Authority Records

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 24 08:43:02 EDT 2012

Hi Arayik,

I honestly don't know if this would work with a 1.4.0.4 database, but you might try using the latest version of the built-in MARC export script that comes with more recent versions of Evergreen:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob_plain;f=Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/marc_export.in;h=588f8ddd7f022b7d42fbf0b4c377ba4089cf58bc;hb=HEAD

I've had success using this on our 2.1.1 database.

Hope that helps!

Chris