[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing spine labels

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu May 24 15:25:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I tried this but the PDF included all the formatting info not just the labels. All nicely lined up along with the labels.

I am using CutePDF. I installed both the CutePDF writer and CutePDF converter.

This looks like it would be a good solution for us if I can get it to work.

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader
C/W MARS Inc.