[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] receipt problems

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Thu May 24 22:59:54 EDT 2012

It sounds like this may be something with the printer. I would check the paper size, zoom settings and header/footer from the printer selection page.

If you want to remove all traces of Evergreen from her computer, I use the attached file ( Remove Evergreen.bat.old ) which if renamed as a batch file, will remove all traces of Evergreen.
Specifically, you want to delete "%AppData%\OpenILS \open_ils_staff_client\" folder (which on my Win7 box translates to "C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Roaming\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client") to erase the workstation registration.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21