[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] receipt problems-removing workstation registration

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Thu May 31 13:49:39 EDT 2012

Hi Aaron,

The instructions re: removing workstation registration was exactly what needed.

Thank you!
Gordana

>>> On 5/24/2012 at 10:59 PM, in message <ace2dfe6-c0ff-421f-8e50-857c745b45e9 at rosebud.pls-net.org>, Aaron Zsembery <azsembery at pls-net.org> wrote:
It sounds like this may be something with the printer. I would check the paper size, zoom settings and header/footer from the printer selection page.

If you want to remove all traces of Evergreen from her computer, I use the attached file (Remove Evergreen.bat.old) which if renamed as a batch file, will remove all traces of Evergreen.
Specifically, you want to delete "%AppData%\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client\" folder (which on my Win7 box translates to "C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Roaming\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client") to erase the workstation registration.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21