[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Call number searching?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 25 10:59:21 EDT 2012

Realized this morning I was thinking of the script for monographic parts
you mentioned some time ago -- in the initial discussion of that
functionality. Not sure why I conflated the two....

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax