[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installing and Running Linux Staff Client Version 2.0.9

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Fri Nov 2 09:18:54 EDT 2012

Hi Jayaraj,

I know this might seem a little backwards, but from talking with some of
my colleagues who have tried to install the linux staff client on a
linux machine, we have found it is much easier to install the windows
staff client in wine on a linux machine.  I have not extensively tested
this, but I have a laptop that I have done this on for 2.1, and I've not
seen any issues with it in occasional usage over the last few months.

Best of luck.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director