[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EDI response message question

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri Nov 2 16:16:17 EDT 2012

Hi Kathy,

The thing you describe about seeing the number next to EDI message on the
PO.I'm only seeing the number 1 and only seeing the order when I click it,
not the response. I only see the response when I go through the Admin route.
It appears the responses are not linking back to the purchase orders. So we
don't even get as far as having bogus cancellations for back orders! I'm not
sure why we're broken when it works for your site.

I'll check out your bugs and subscribe to them.

Thanks for your response.

Mary