[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobile catalog?

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Nov 7 19:42:18 EST 2012

Mostly its formatting. I'm currently looking at it on the stock browser
on a phone running CyanogenMod 10, and in order to use it effectively,
it requires a lot of pinching and zooming. The results also appear below
the facets (screenshot attached). We are running 2.2, though. I'll check
out a catalog running 2.3. We're hoping to upgrade in September. Thanks!

Cheers!
Buzzy

Library Director
Hood River County Library District