[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Dymo printer settings

Jane Cornelius jcornelius at andersonlibrary.org
Wed Nov 14 10:44:05 EST 2012

Good Morning,

I have searched the threads and found some info regarding Dymo printers but
not exactly what I was looking for.  Our Okidata died last week and we are
leaning toward Dymos to do our spine label printing.  It seems the Dymos are
pretty popular.  We are kind of under a time crunch since we are dead in the
water for now with no printer.  I am hoping someone can post or send me the
information and/or settings for the Dymos in Evergreen.  We run 1,000 to
1,500 labels a month so typing them into the Dymo software is not an option.
I think I will be getting a Dymo Twin Turbo and 2 or 3 Dymo Duos.  I
assuming (which is always dangerous) that any of the Dymos are compatible
with Evergreen.  Thanks in advance for any information you can share.

Jane Cornelius

Anderson County Library

jcornelius at andersonlibray.org