[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports Troubleshooting

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Thu Nov 15 15:45:00 EST 2012

My library is having trouble with the reports interface.  It seems like something may have clogged up our system somehow and now reports are not running.  I've restarted the service and made sure that it is running properly but reports are still not running.  I figured at this point the best action would be to purge pending reports?  I'm not really sure how to go about that from the system as asking everyone to delete pending reports would take far too long and be very unpredictable.  Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Geoff Sams

Roanoke Public Library
817-491-2691