[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports Troubleshooting

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Nov 15 16:31:54 EST 2012

Hi Geoff,

I think killing clark-kent is a bit brute force, but I've done it myself
on a few occasions for bad runaway reports.

I'd also suggest a look over
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:random_magic_spells#cancel_query_report
to see how one would cancel a report from the database side of things.

I also use SELECT * FROM reporter.currently_running; to see what reports
are holding up the line too.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum