[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Evergreen and Koha comparison tool

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Nov 27 17:43:43 EST 2012

I agree with you Alexey. Is the statement "Evergreen interfaces with a
number of 3rd party products that allows for patron reviews and tagging.
There is not a native function within Evergreen." correct?  If so, I'll
change them both to NO.

In terms of 3P products that are used to provide this functionality, they
should be listed in the 3p section.  So if you see any that are missing, we
should add them there.  We can also add them to the description to those
other two feature listings as far as I'm concerned.

Should we be making you an editor?

Lori