[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Importing from ISBN

Andrew Morton andymorton at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 11 13:41:50 EDT 2012

Jason,

Thanks for the clarification on that- most helpful!

Getting back to the original question on this thread...
Are we saying that there are 2 methods to add books?

1) import a batch Marc record. But then it's a manual thing to add it to holdings.
2) use a z39.50 server to search for it and use a fast add to add it to holdings in one step?

Regards,
Andrew