[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] could Chef be used to install and maintain Evergreen?

James Fournie james.fournie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:34:29 EDT 2012

Hi Tara,

I started some cookbooks a long time ago for use with Vagrant
(vagrantup.com) but haven't updated it in quite a while, and basically
since then Vagrant gained support for Puppet so I was pondering
rewriting for Puppet.  Either way it's definitely possible to have
Chef provision an Evergreen server, just something that would need to
be explored more.

https://github.com/jamesrf/evergreen-chef

~James Fournie