[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] could Chef be used to install and maintain Evergreen?

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Oct 23 12:23:32 EDT 2012

Great question Tara! I've been wanting to investigate Chef for quite a
while, but haven't found the time.

I'm not sure if you were at the Genesys (sp?) presentation at the last
EG conference, but it's a Pines project with the same goal: to automate
the deployment an EG cluster. I wonder if the Pines folks considered
using Chef... Maybe they could compare/contrast the two tools.

Justin