[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Where, oh where ...

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Wed Oct 31 16:35:09 EDT 2012

Hi Mary,

Thanks again for helping me with these two critical areas. We now have an
official decision to move migrate to Evergreen over the next two years. Woo
Hoo! We also now have a genuine 2.3 build of Evergreen running on a server
that doesn't crash every time you try to add a value. Based on your
instructions, I think I have everything ready to go. I do wonder about the
specific contents of some of the subfields. For example we have a Spanish
collection in our Florida Branch campus. Our current collection code is
FlaSpa. If I just include that value in the subfield "l" for location in
the 949 field, is that all Evergreen is looking for, or, Does it want to
have FlaSpa spelled out somewhere else as a legitimate collection. Does
that make sense? Am I missing something?

Thanks for any more help you can give me!

Don