[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Alert flag appears with no alert

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Sep 7 17:06:53 EDT 2012

Alternative idea: When checking if there is an alert message trim the
message. If it empty after trimming then don't actually consider it to
exist.

Then you don't have to worry about existing bad data or edits that
bypass the "don't save all whitespace alert messages" code.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium