[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Statistics

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Tue Sep 11 09:43:52 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 9:33:37 AM "Chauncey Montgomery" <montgoc1 at oplin.org> wrote:
>   So, I am beginning to suspect that perhaps TLC counted things
> differently than Evergreen.
I have never used or heard of TLC, but here are two things that I have noticed in our migration from Unicorn to Evergreen:
1. Do your libraries use "in-house" circulations to track items used for storytime and other such activities? If so, are you looking up those circulations in your report? They are stored separately from "regular" circulations and will need to be retrieved separately.

2. How about inter library loan, did the sending library get credit for that in TLC? If so, you may need to add something to the report to count that as by default Evergreen does not "credit" the sending library for that circulation in most reports.

HTH

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System