[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Statistics

Anne Murray anne.hamilton4 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 11 09:43:46 EDT 2012

We have found exactly the same thing here at the SEDAR consortium in
Scotland. We migrated from Horizon last December and like you noticed a
marked drop in issues. We have done various tests and reports and verified
that the issues are correct. The only logical conclusion we came to was
that Horizon wasn't counting properly. The libraries aren't any quieter! If
you find the missing issues let us know!

Anne Murray
Kirkintilloch
Scotland