[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SQL help needed

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Sep 12 12:10:28 EDT 2012

The MARC Batch Edit in Evergreen is still kind of clunky and I never get the
results I want from it.

Thanks to everyone who has offered up SQL/Perl solutions to my question. I
can see I'm in over my head for these approaches, so I'm using option 1,
exporting, doing an external edit, then reloading, 100 bibs at a time.

Mary