[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen trademark policy

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Sep 14 11:47:50 EDT 2012

Question, where do we plan to enforce the trademark "EGILS"?  As far as
I knew, this has only been used for the "official" twitter hashtag
#egils, but I wouldn't have imagined one would trademark a hashtag.

Or is the intent that we may someday use the acronym EGILS and it's now
to be an official term for the project?

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum