[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Staff client software vs. web-based interface

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Thu Sep 20 11:38:51 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've got an OSX iMac to help volunteer with!  I can't say I'm a OSX guru,
but really good at following instructions!  If anyone wants to work with
me, I could probably devote some hours to helping out, at least testing,
etc.  I think I've got Xcode (?) installed somewhere on my iMac....

Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org
OHIONET