[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials distribution requires Receive Unit Template?

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Sep 26 13:54:00 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm preparing to (re)train a library in using serials, and I've run across
something I don't remember from a previous release. I can't seem to save a
distribution without assigning a Receive Unit Template. One of our libraries
never circulates issues and doesn't want to create items. Should we be able
to create a distribution without the template? Or must we assign a template
anyway and just not check the box to create items at checkin? Have I found a
bug or a feature?

Thanks,

Mary

Mary Llewellyn