[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron database question

DAemon forsakendaemon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:11:21 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm currently looking at setting up Evergreen as a library system for an
organisation that's already using CiviCRM to manage its members.

We'd rather not have membership information manually managed in two
different places, and I was wondering whether it would be possible to write
something that pulled the membership information out of the CiviCRM
database on a regular basis and merged it into Evergreen.

Has anyone done this before? Is there anywhere in particular that I should
be looking to start?

Thanks everyone, I just can't seem to find the right way to search for this
topic.

Thanks,

David Allen