[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron database question

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Thu Sep 27 23:16:53 EDT 2012

There was some conversations recently about an external LDAP authentication
interface, itself coded in perl.  That could be modified to talk to your
CiviCRM via direct database connection, or web-api to your liking.

Here's a copy-pasta of stuff I said about it just a few weeks ago with
relation to CAS inplace of Civi

---

 Here's some neat things about Evergreen and external authentication
methods:

http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2008-September/003606.html

  http://open-ils.org/irc_logs/evergreen
/2011-12/%23evergreen.01-Thu-2011.log#line241

  The Launchpad bug is a patch to use LDAP, which we could be port/modded
to integrate with CAS.

---

/djb
Edoceo, Inc