[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] authority validation

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Fri Sep 28 12:32:56 EDT 2012

Hi Gislaine,

As far as I know, this problem is considered a bug in 2.2 and someone
would have to sponsor development in order to have it fixed. Quite
frankly, I haven't looked into how much the development would cost to
have this problem fixed.

If I'm wrong, I would love to hear if someone has figured out how to
deal with the problem.

Thanks!
Gordana

Gordana Vitez
Library Services & Systems Coordinator
NC Libraries and Learning Commons
Niagara College
300 Woodlawn Rd
Welland Ontario
L3C 7L3
Phone: (905) 735 2211 ext 7404
Fax: (905) 736 6021
gvitez at niagaracollege.ca

>>> On 9/28/2012 at 11:09 AM, in message
<F8C346176383BF41AC37111BECB039110DE59F4D at F6STCEMMBA04.statcan.ca>,
<Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca> wrote:
Hello list,

Is anyone else having trouble with the authority validation? We are
testing on 2.2 and the red colour alert that indicates a heading is not
yet authorized is not functioning.

Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice de système
intégré de la bibliothèque
Information Resources Management | Gestion des ressources d'information
| Statistics Canada Library | Bibliothèque de Statistique Canada
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A
0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4576
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939