[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Status update for software performance evaluation

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Apr 1 15:26:18 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have begun the process of
contacting consultants to get proposals for this project. I've sent
along the attached project description to consultants/firms that have
been recommended to me as well as those that have contacted me to say
they are interested in this project. If you know a possible consultant
who might be a good fit for this project, feel free to send this
information along to them.

All proposals are due to MassLNC by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) Wednesday, April
24, 2013. Any questions about the project scope should be submitted to
me by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) Wednesday, April 10, 2013.

Thank you,
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator