[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bridging research and collections: Customer Development Model

Vyacheslav Tykhonov vty at iisg.nl
Tue Apr 2 12:49:55 EDT 2013

Dear all,

It seems I don't have a chance to perform the presentation for upcoming Evergreen Conference'2013 in Vancouver, so I want to share our approach for using Evergreen as core Metadata storage system with analytical and visualization tools that can be used by our researchers to do research new, innovative and digital way.

You can also find overview of software solutions that can help collectors and researchers in digitization, storing, tagging and visualizing books and archives:
http://www.slideshare.net/vty/bridging-research-and-collections

Your comments are Welcome!

Best Regards, Slava Tykhonov
mailto:vty at iisg.nl
Software Developer of International Institute of Social History (IISH)
Amsterdam, Netherlands
http://socialhistory.org