[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bridging research and collections: Customer Development Model

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Tue Apr 2 13:22:08 EDT 2013

Fascinating presentation. Years ago, I was an Implementation Librarian for Ex Libris' digital repository software, Digitool. It never occurred to me to try to use Evergreen this way.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Access Services Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.