[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2013 Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Apr 12 14:29:25 EDT 2013

This morning the developers announced the 2013 Hack-A-Way!

Last year's experiment in providing the developers a mid year chance to
keep up the momentum of collaboration they had at the conference was a big
success and we are going to continue it.  As we did last year I am asking
for potential hosts to volunteer to host the event.  To propose hosting the
events you need to be prepared to say how you want to host up to twenty
library technology type people, handle the AV needs, any shuttling needed,
help arrange hotel arrangements, etc...

Proposals are due by May 1st.

Specific dates will be worked out with the host after they are selected and
by polling potential attendees.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>