[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web team meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Apr 16 15:46:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

During the web team meeting at the conference last week, the team
decided to scale back its plans for a new Evergreen web site. The team
will look at leveraging Evergreen's existing Wordpress implementation to
make it easier for users to contribute to the static pages on the web
site. The team also discussed adding any new features more gradually
rather than making a large-scale change to the site.

Lori Ayre, who has led the web team thus far, needs to step back from
web team at this time. Although nobody volunteered to become the new
leader for the Web team, I  volunteered to schedule meetings and create
agendas so that we can keep momentum going with the Evergeen web site.

I have posted a poll at http://www.doodle.com/udyytgw8zay5wbv6 to find
the best time for our next meeting, which I would like to hold in IRC.
If you are a former/current web team member or are interested in helping
out with the Evergreen web site, please let me know when you are
available for the meeting.

Also, I would like to send along a big thank you to Lori for all of the
hard work she has put into the web team over the past few years!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator