[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-web-team] Web team meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Apr 17 15:09:13 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Let's plan to meet on Thursday, May 9 at 2 PM EDT, 11 AM PDT, 18:00 UTC.

I've started a draft agenda at
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:meetings:agenda:2013-05-09
and added a couple of items that seemed to be logical follow-ups from
our discussion at the conference. Feel free to add any other items to
the agenda.

The meeting will be held in the #Evergreen IRC channel -
http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php

For those who are unfamiliar with using IRC, we have a IRC Quick Start
Guide on the wiki to help get you started -
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:irc-quick-start.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier